Sunday, April 22, 2012

Speech : save energy save earth OR article : save energy save earth

Friends..have all of you realized? That our earth had been different.the suns felt so burned whenever we go home.the clean water such as expensive things to get.even tobreathe we must fight against the toxic in the air.
That’s all the impact of global warming. There is a hole on ozone layer that causes the sun felt so burned. The drynessof clean water source that causes the clean water is hard to find. Even if for breathing it’s very difficult. It because the oxygen had been mixed by thecarbon dioxide and the other dangerous chemical matter.
So, what we can do to surpass it all? what the real action that we have done for save our earth?
Every night I turn off 4 lamps, with hope the next generation will be lighter 4 times.
I like to use a piece of cotton better than I must use sheets of tissues, and in the future I wish I could save one tree in the forest.
I prefer the parachute jacket tofur coat , and I wish I would not kill even one polar bear in the north pole.
And I like to use a fan in my house better than I must turn on an air conditioner, and I wish I would not participate increating the global warming
Please consider it if I am not the only person to do that but also all of you.
Turning off one lamp it means saving 100 worth of electric energy for the future.
Saving one tree it means saving 1 life in the next future.
One life of a polar bear it means giving the chance for our children and grand children to know them in real and not just in the storybook.
Not using air conditioner it means we don’t make a hole on ozone layer.
Are you able to do the same thing as I am??
I am only a student, but I will make a change. Change for thefuture. I just couldn’t be silent seeing the world into the darkness without electric energy. I just couldn’t be silent seeing all the trees that should be the life support turn into sheets of papers and tissues which finally just be a useless rubbish, tree could be more useful than only just a paper and tissue. Tree could be a filtering machine for the air, tree could absorb the water in a big scale. So that no more torrent or air pollution. I just couldn’t be silent seeing a polar bear killed by an irresponsible people just for stealing their feather and by the women in the boutique just to have some fur to be looked fashionable. Why we must sacrifice 1 soul just to look beautiful?
And have all of you realized that the air conditioner which make you comfort inside the room will not make you comfort outside the room? it causes by the CFC matter whichproduced by the air conditioner that could make a hole on ozone layer.
Illegal logging will not happen if there is no high demand of consumption of tissue or paper.
by not using animal feather as the main material product in cloth production its mean we have saved their life from the extinct.
Turn off the television or one lamp when we are not watching it during one hour have helped us saving the energy for the future.
Stop using products which implied the CFC matter it meansprotect us from the danger of over radiation of the sun that through away the ozone layer.
Moreover we can save our earth by doing 3R (reduce-reuse-recycle), using electric energy necessarily, choose electronic appliances which support go green effort. One little step can bring the biggestchange for us. Think if we do those action, what will happen?
We can and we are able to do all of it. It just most of us who ignore it even careless of earthsituation. Partly of them consider that earth is in good condition right now. Unless they realize whenever earth really in the worst situation. Just use them well. You can do what u can’t do!
That's all from me, thanks for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment