Thursday, April 19, 2012

*Bill Gates (Master of Business)* Quotes

Advertisements
If you can't make it good, at least make it look good.”
Famous saying
Life is not fair, get used to it.
Life saying
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Business saying
Patience is a key element of success.
Investment saying
DOS is ugly and interferes with users' experience.
Technology saying
Microsoft is not about greed. It's about innovation and fairness.
Microsoft saying
People everywhere love Windows.
Famous saying
Let's face it, the average computer user has the brain of a Spider Monkey.
Computer saying
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
Inspirational saying
Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
Wealth saying
It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
Inspirational saying
As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
Inspirational saying
If you think your teacher is tough, wait until you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure.
Experience saying
We are not even close to finishing the basic dream of what the PC can be.
Computer saying
Advertisements
We've got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.
Famous saying
Microsoft has had clear competitors in the past. It’s a good thing we have museums to document that.
Microsoft saying
Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and goto jobs.
Life saying
I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.
Experience saying
The best way to prepare to be a programmer is to write programs and to study great programs that other people havewritten.
Technology saying
In this business, by the time you realize you're in trouble, it's too late to save yourself. Unless you're running scared all thetime, you're gone.
Business saying
Whether it's Google or Apple or free software, we've got some fantastic competitors and it keeps us on our toes.
Business saying
Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers areinterested in helping you, Find yourself.
Life saying
Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spa-m every day. Much of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be funny if it weren't so exciting.
Famous saying
Hey, I never told anyone to buy my stock! Besides, no one is less happy than I am with the performance of Microsoft stock! I've lost tens of billions of dollars this year-if you check, you'll see that that's more than most people make in a lifetime!
Stock saying
I have 100 billion dollars... You realize I couldspend 3 million dollars a day, every day, for the next 100 years? And that's if I don't make another dime. Tell you what-I'll buy your right arm for a million dollars. I give youa million bucks, and I get to sever your arm right here.
Wealth saying
As you improve health in a society, population growth goes down. You know, I thought it was... before I learned about it, I thought it was paradoxical.
Intelligent saying
At Microsoft there are lots of brilliant ideas but the image is that they all come from the top - I'm afraid that's not quite right.
Famous saying
Capitalism is this wonderful thing that motivates people, it causes wonderful inventions to be done. But in this area of diseases of the world at large, it's really let us down.
Celebrity saying
I actually thought that it would be a little confusing during the same period of your life to be in one meeting when you're trying to make money, and then go to another meeting where you're giving it away.
Life saying
I do think this next century, hopefully, will beabout a more global view. Where you don't just think, yes my country is doing well, but you think about the world at large.
Life saying
I don't think there's anything unique about human intellience. All the nuerons in the brain that make up perceptions and emotions operate in a binary fashion.
Intelligent saying
I have drifted away from thinking about these philanthropic things. And it was only as the wealth got large enough and Melinda and I had talked about the view that that wealth wasn't something that would be good to just pass to the children.
Wealth saying
I mean, if we said right now, there's somebody in the next room who's dying, let's all go save their life, you know, everybody would just get up immediately and go get involved in that.
Famous saying
I think it's fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we've ever created. They're tools of communication, they're toolsof creativity, and they can be shaped by theiruser.
Funny saying
Oh, I think there are a lot of people who would be buying and selling online today that go up there and they get the information, but then when it comes time to type in their credit card they think twice because they're not sure about how that might get out and what that might mean forthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment